Thursday 21 June 2007

Omega 3 and the Dore Programme....


In response to a question about taking Omega 3 alongside the Dore Programme - we haven't checked out all of the brands. One of the brands we checked hadn't got a very appropriate mix of Omega 3 and Omega 6 so we avoid that. One that seems to work OK is "EyeQ" so if you wish to take that by all means do. We are actually quite positive about Omega 3 supplements although we are not sure if they really are necessary at all alongside the Dore Programme. All the research we have done to date has been using folk who are not taking Omega 3 - and the results have been outstanding.

If it was my child now - I'd put them through the Dore Programme and then start them on Omega 3 afterwards - but that's just a personal take based on my hunch.

1 comment:

eraina said...

Jordan was on EYEQ before we started the Dore Programme and I was apprehensive to take him off them as they kept him a little bit calmer. Anyhow, I did take him off them after a week into the programme as I could see that the programme was working (YES!! it was that quick!!) and Jordans sleep pattern was much better(he had to move, twitch, fidget evry 7seconds, this stopped after 3 days on the programme)After we finished the programme I tried him back on the tablets and they made him hyper!(really really hyper) never had this with him before,I took him off them straight away!! I 'suppose' it was his brains way of telling me he didnt need them anymore?(any others have anything like this? Id be interested to know!!) He has a good and varied diet so I dont have to worry about him not getting enough nutrients etc, but I certainly WONT be putting him back on the tabs. No need now either!!! xx